I’mCaddie USER GUIDE
- Most updated information on golf courses is preloaded.
- If you start playing other than hole number 1 or 10, perform ‘Manual Hole Recognition’ by pressing the main button and the (-) button simultaneously on the tee box. e.g) Shotgun Tournament, Skipping Hole
If you press the main button on a green after staying on there for a certain time,
I’mCaddie will give you the information of the following hole.
Recharge the battery
Recharge the battery by connecting to a computer or AC outlet using USB cable. Red light – Charging, Green light – Fully Charged
Selecting the distance unit
Press and hold (-) button for 2 seconds to select yard or meter. (Default: Yard)
Adjusting volume : Press the (+)/(-) buttons to adjust the volume up and down.
Selecting male/female voice (default: Female)
After you turn the power on, press and hold the main button for 2 seconds before it finds the satellite to switch between male/female voice. Once a voice selected, it will be the default voice.
a) Language : the main and ( + ) button at the same time.
English → Spanish → French → Korean → Chinese → Japanese → English
- Please visit our website www.iamcaddie.com to check the available golf courses and updated data(firmware, new courses, course guide, language).
1. Remaining Distance
"Hole number OO, OOO yards/metres."
"You are near the green."
2. Shot Distance
To measure your shot distance, press and hold the main button for 2 seconds from where you hit the ball. I’mCaddie will say “Measuring the shot distance.”
Press and hold the main button again from where the ball lands. I’mCaddie will tell you the shot distance and the remaining distance to the green.
You may use this function to measure the exact distance from near green to the hole.
“The shot distance is OOO yards/metres. Hole number OO, OOO yards/metres.”
3. Manual Hole Recognition and Hole Change
Manual Hole Recognition
If I’mCaddie gives you the different hole information or if you start playing at a certain hole other than hole #1 or #10, press the main button and (-) button simultaneously on the tee box to perform hole recognition manually.
e.g) If you start playing at hole #7 for a shot gun tournament, press (-) button while pressing and holding the main button. I’mCaddie will say “Hole number 7 is selected.”
Manual Hole Change
Change the hole manually if I’mCaddie detects another hole. While holding the main button, press the (+) button to move the previous playing hole number. I’m Caddie will say “Hole number OO is selected.”
4. Golf Course Saving Mode
If your desired golf course is not on the I’mCaddie database, you can input your own golf course. Please visit our website www.iamcaddieusa.com for the detail instruction.
Press the (+) and (-) button at same time to check the remaining battery life.
“Remaining battery life is OO percent.”
I’mCaddie will automatically say “Low battery” when the remaining battery is less than 10%. Remaining battery life will be announced for 10%, 30%, 50%, 70%, 90%.
- Please charge the battery fully before use.
- Please allow some time for I'mCaddie to detect the golf course (within 2 -4 minutes). Turn it on at the club house before you start playing.
- For the best performance, we recommend to clip I’mCaddie on your cap.
- I’mCaddie does not account for external conditions (wind, fairway condition, green elevation, etc).
- Please avoid using I’mCaddie on rainy days.
- Factory Limited Warranty : 1 year from the date of purchase (6 month for the battery and other contents)